You need business advice schedule a free 30 minutes call
Taxes…one of the few guarantees in life. For some people, taxes are easy and simple to prepare – then there are the rest of us. Tax preparation can be nothing short of daunting for those without prior experience. Whether you are an individual scrambling to prepare your taxes before the April deadline, a business owner overwhelmed with unpaid back taxes, interest, and future deadlines, or simply an individual or company looking to maximize on your tax deductions and be proactive with your finances.
Here's a list of process that we handle to get your books in order prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expense entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
• Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
• Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
• Secures financial information by completing database backups.
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
• Provide technical support and advice to management
• Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
* Quickbooks setup
Your Success, Is Our Success